Join Our Interest List!
Meadowleaf by Conner Homes
Sammamish, WA 98075
2,097 - 4,551 Sq. Ft.
3 - 6 Beds
2.5 - 3.75 Baths
2 - 3 Car Garage
Majestic Pacific Northwest scenery surrounds your elegant new home at Meadowleaf, a beautiful new thoughtfully planned community of 113 single-family homes located just off Issaquah-Pine Lake Road on the very desirable Sammamish Plateau.
Meadowleaf combines breathtaking vistas with convenient proximity to all that Issaquah, Bellevue, Redmond and Seattle has to offer. Beautifully designed homes, high performing schools, and multiple commute options are just a few of the features that will make you wonder where Meadowleaf has been all your life. It is truly the premier community on the plateau.
Currently, we have only one home remaining in our Phase 4 of construction, with Phase 5 homesites not available at this time. The expected release time for future homesites will be later this year with completions in the Spring of 2021. If you would like to be on the interest list for this next release of homes, please sign up here so we may keep you informed of our progress.
Thank you for your interest in the most sought-after community on the Eastside.
- Beautifully Designed Craftsman and Modern Homes
- Conveniently Located
- High Performing Schools
- Views of Laughing Jacobs Lake
- Many Innovative Home Features
- Sustainable Products
- Covered Outdoor Living Spaces
- Trails and Community Parks
Photos & Video
plans & pricing
discover the perfect home for your unique lifestyle. Live better with conner homes.
the conner homes difference
EXTERIORS WITH CHARACTER
- Natural beauty to admire with parks, trails and open spaces with outlooks of natural areas
- Designer smooth fiberglass 8-foot entry front door with 5-lite glass
- Homes in the Issaquah School District
- Thoughtful combination of contemporary and traditional designs
- Durable, low-maintenance siding products
- Artistically inspired exterior color schemes with coordinated trim and garages
- Exterior accents of stone and low-maintenance wood-like materials
- Professionally designed front and rear yard landscape with full yard irrigation
- Fully fenced and gated rear yard
- Covered patio or deck for outdoor living
- 12’ sliding glass Western Door option*
- Extensive engineered hardwood flooring
- Professionally designed and coordinated finishes
- Fireplace with fixed glass clean face panel glass beads highlighted with tile wall surround
- Contemporary style Madison interior doors
- Beautiful steel open rails at staircase with wood handrail
- Dramatic windows providing warmth and brightness with natural daylight
- USB outlets in kitchen and master bedroom
- Sleek Deako light switches with smart lighting options
- Prewired and plumbed for A/C ready HVAC system
INSPIRING KITCHEN DESIGN
- 42” upper cabinets with contemporary crown molding in three color choices
- LED under-cabinet lighting for work surfaces
- Slab granite (quartz options available) counter with slab backsplash
- Large, single bowl under-mount stainless steel sink complimented with sophisticated Delta Trinsic faucet
- Thermador stainless steel appliances, including a 36″ 6-burner range top, separate smart oven, microwave, and smart dishwasher
- Contemporary cabinetry handles
- Soft close cabinet drawers and doors
- Refrigerator space pre-plumbed for ice-maker
- Tankless gas water heater
- 2×6 exterior wall construction
- Pex, water piping for quieter, more freeze resistant water supply
- Recycling of construction waste
- Low-E glass windows with screens
- Trane Wi-Fi programmable smart thermostat
PERSONAL CRAFTING OF YOUR CONNER HOME
- Variety of flooring and counter materials
- Pendant kitchen lighting selections
- Outdoor fireplace*
- Utility sink option
- Additional laundry cabinets or mud room bench
- BBQ gas stub
- Air conditioning
- Deako smart lighting upgrade packages
- Thermador french door refrigerator
- Front load or top load washers and dryers
- Electric vehicle charging station power
- Wet bar
What makes Conner Homes stand apart from other builders?The Conner Difference
- From I-90E Take exit 17 Front street/E Lake Sammamish Parkway SE.
- Turn onto Front St N. Continue onto E Lake Sammamish Pkwy SE.
- Turn right onto SE Issaquah-Fall City Rd. Turn left onto Issaquah-Pine Lake Rd SE.
- Turn left onto SE 42nd St.
- Meadowleaf will be on your right.
Join our interest list to receive community updates or schedule a personal appointment for Meadowleaf.