Stepping Stone by Conner Homes
Sumner, WA 98390
2,073 - 2,869 Sq. Ft.
3 - 4 Beds
2 - 2.75 Baths
2 - 3 Car Garage
A quaint enclave of nine beautiful homes, Stepping Stone is a new home community tucked away just off of Valley Avenue in Sumner. Large home sites in this cul-de-sac community will range from 5,170 to over 10,000 square feet.
Depending on your needs, you can take your pick from a selection of meticulously designed floorplans and home styles. Homes will range in size from approximately 2,073 to 2,869 square feet, including two rambler homes, with 3-4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, bonus rooms, and outdoor living.
Walking distance to schools, including Maple Lawn Elementary, Sumner Middle School, and Sumner High School.
Very easy access to Highways 410, and 167. Close to the Sumner Sounder Station and only minutes from Bonney Lake.
- Large Homesites
- Outdoor Living Spaces
- 2-Story and Rambler Homes
- Easy Access to Highway 410 and 167
- 1 Mile from Sumner Sounder Station
- Close proximity to great schools
Photos & Video
DISCOVER THE PERFECT HOME FOR YOUR UNIQUE LIFESTYLE. LIVE BETTER WITH CONNER HOMES.
THE CONNER HOMES DIFFERENCE
EXTERIORS WITH CHARACTER
- Artistically inspired exterior architecture styles and color schemes
- Durable and attractive limited lifetime warranty IKO Cambridge fiberglass asphalt roofing shingles
- Strong, low-maintenance fiber cement siding with painted fiber cement shingle accents
- Designer 2-panel front entry door
- Professionally designed and enhanced front yard landscape
- Side and rear yard fencing
- 2 and 3 car garages (plan specific)
- Cultured stone accents (plan specific)
- Professionally designed and coordinated finishes
- Beautiful, durable luxury vinyl plank flooring and Mohawk brand carpeting
- Elegant, raised panel painted doors throughout
- Elegant fireplace with tile surround
- Dramatic vinyl Low-E glass windows providing warmth and brightness with the natural daylight
INSPIRING KITCHEN DESIGN
- Timeless shaker square cabinets with contemporary handles and soft close drawers
- 36" Upper cabinets with crown molding
- Quartz counters with tile backsplash
- Large, single bowl stainless steel sink
- LG stainless steel appliances including gas range
- Pre-plumbed for ice maker
- High efficiency gas furnace
- Energy conserving tankless gas water heater
- 2x6 exterior wall construction
- Pex or equal, water piping for quieter, more freeze resistant water supply
- Recycling of construction waste
- Honeywell Pro T10 thermostat
- Optional electric car charge prewire in garage
THOUGHTFULLY DETAILED MASTER SUITE
- Designer tile counters and tub decks with decorative accents
- Dramatic raised ceilings in master bedrooms (plan specific)
- Grand sized master vanities with dual sinks
- Soaking Tub (plan specific)
What makes Conner Homes stand apart from other builders?The Conner Difference
- From I-405S take exit 2 for Auburn.
- Merge onto WA-167S.
- Take exit WA-410 E exit toward Sumner/Yakima.
- Take the WA-162E/Valley Ave exit toward Orting.
- Turn left onto WA-162W/Orting Hwy E/Valley Ave.
- Turn left onto Gary St.
- Turn left onto Wood Ave.
- Turn right onto Gault St.
Join our interest list to get community updates at Stepping Stone.