2 Fully Furnished Model Homes
Majestic Pacific Northwest scenery surrounds your elegant new home at Meadowleaf, a beautiful new thoughtfully planned community of 113 single-family homes located just off Issaquah-Pine Lake Road on the very desirable Sammamish Plateau.
Meadowleaf combines breathtaking vistas with convenient proximity to all that Issaquah, Bellevue, Redmond and Seattle has to offer. Beautifully designed homes, high performing schools, and multiple commute options are just a few of the features that will make you wonder where Meadowleaf has been all your life.
Choose from Craftsman or Modern 2-story or 3-story homes that incorporate Conner Homes’ dedication to providing enduring, more sustainable products without sacrificing aesthetic elements. Homes range from 2,100 – 4,551 sq. ft. and, if you choose, can be equipped with multiple innovative features.
Conner Homes has been building new homes and neighborhoods in the Seattle area for over 60 years and we are one of the last family-owned home builders who still deliver a personal touch.
Perfect Sammamish Plateau Location
- Only 2 miles to I-90 and a direct drive into Seattle. Connect with I-405 to get to Bellevue, Kirkland, or Renton.
- Issaquah Highlands and Sammamish park and rides are close by.
- Walk to transit on Issaquah-Pine Lake Rd.- routes 216, 219, 269, and 554. The Amazon SLU Shuttle is available at Sammamish State Park and Microsoft Connector stops are only 10 minutes away.
- Minutes to shopping and services, including QFC, Metropolitan Market, Starbucks, Costco, and Trader Joe’s.
- Money Magazine identified Sammamish as the #9 best place to live! https://tinyurl.com/yyzot6j4
Issaquah School District
- Skyline High School
- Pine Lakes Middle School
- Sunny Hills Elementary
Outstanding Recreation Opportunities
- Neighborhood trails and parks inside Meadowleaf
- Beaver Lake and Pine Lake Parks are only 1.5 miles away. Lake Sammamish State Park, Cougar Mountain Regional Park, Tiger Mountain, and other hiking and biking opportunities are nearby.
- A new YMCA, library, and skate park. Several private and public golf courses are a short drive away.
- Winter sports lovers are only about 60-minutes from Snoqualmie Pass skiing and snowboarding. Mountain bikers will want to visit Duthie Hill Mountain Bike Park, only 10-minutes from Meadowleaf.
- The award-winning Village Theater is located in downtown Issaquah. https://downtownissaquah.com/things-to-do-in-issaquah/
- Want an urban experience? Downtown Bellevue and Seattle are only minutes away!
Please contact us or call Aleesha Felker at 425-657-0022 to schedule a personal appointment at Meadowleaf.
Community and Exteriors with Character
- Natural beauty to admire with parks, trails and open spaces with outlooks of natural areas
- Designer smooth fiberglass 8-foot entry front door with 5-lite glass
- Homes in the Issaquah School District
- Thoughtful combination of contemporary and traditional designs
- Durable, low-maintenance siding products
- Artistically inspired exterior color schemes with coordinated trim and garages
- Exterior accents of stone and low-maintenance wood-like materials
- Professionally designed front and rear yard landscape with full yard irrigation
- Fully fenced and gated rear yard
- Covered patio or deck for outdoor living
- 12’ sliding glass Western Door option*
Inspiring Kitchen Design
- 42” upper cabinets with contemporary crown molding in three color choices
- LED under-cabinet lighting for work surfaces
- Slab granite (quartz options available) counter with slab backsplash
- Large, single bowl under-mount stainless steel sink complimented with sophisticated Delta Trinsic faucet
- Thermador stainless steel appliances, including a 36″ 6-burner range top, separate smart oven, microwave, and smart dishwasher
- Contemporary cabinetry handles
- Soft close cabinet drawers and doors
- Refrigerator space pre-plumbed for ice-maker
Thoughtfully Detailed Master Suite
- Designer granite (quartz options available) counters on grand sized vanities
- Dual under-mount rectangular sinks
- Shower door encloses the tile shower walls and floors with decorative tiles, niche and shelf
- Freestanding soaking tub*
- Rain shower head
- Walk-in closet with wire shelving
- Extensive engineered hardwood flooring
- Professionally designed and coordinated finishes
- Fireplace with fixed glass clean face panel glass beads highlighted with tile wall surround
- Contemporary style Madison interior doors
- Beautiful steel open rails at staircase with wood handrail
- Dramatic windows providing warmth and brightness with natural daylight
- USB outlets in kitchen and master bedroom
- Sleek Deako light switches with smart lighting options
- Prewired and plumbed for A/C ready HVAC system
Smart Home Technology
- Deako smart light switches
- Wi-Fi enable garage opener
- Nexia home automation compatible
- Wi-Fi Thermostat
- Pre-wire Wi-Fi repeater on 3-story plans
- Tankless gas water heater
- 2×6 exterior wall construction
- Pex, water piping for quieter, more freeze resistant water supply
- Recycling of construction waste
- Low-E glass windows with screens
- Trane Wi-Fi programmable smart thermostat
Personal Crafting of your Conner Home
- Variety of flooring and counter materials
- Pendant kitchen lighting selections
- Outdoor fireplace*
- Utility sink option
- Additional laundry cabinets or mud room bench
- BBQ gas stub
- Air conditioning
- Deako smart lighting upgrade packages
- Thermador french door refrigerator
- Front load or top load washers and dryers
- Electric vehicle charging station power
- Wet bar
There are currently no news items or events for this community. Please check back soon.
Residence 1 with basement
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.25 Bathrooms
- Approx. 2,918 sq. ft.
Residence 3 with basement
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Approx. 4,089 sq. ft.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2.75 Bathrooms
- Approx. 3,486 sq. ft.
Residence 5 with basement
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Approx. 4,551 sq. ft.