3 Fully Furnished Model Homes to Virtual Tour!
Perkins Prairie, a beautifully designed Conner Homes community in Buckley, WA features 3, 4 and 5 bedroom single-family homes ranging from 1,872 – 3,226 sq. ft. starting in the $400’s! Looking for a hard-to-find rambler? We have them!
Roomy and spacious, the homes feature open floor plans with both covered patio and covered deck options, 2 and 3 car garages, and a community park that is always filled with neighbors. Visit us and find out why Conner Homes has been building new homes in the Seattle area for over 60 years and we are one of the last family-owned homebuilders who still deliver a personal touch.
Close to Shopping and Services
- Nearby Bonney Lake has several grocery stores and services, including Fred Meyer, Safeway, and Costco.
- Enumclaw has a QFC and another Safeway, providing Perkins Prairie residents with plenty of options for shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
Lots of Activities
- A strong sense of community exists at Perkins Prairie, so you’ll get to know your neighbors quickly
- Parks and trails in the community
- Explore nearby Lake Tapps and Flaming Geyser State Park
- Like to swim? You’ll be minutes away from the Enumclaw Aquatic Center
- Head east on SR 410 to endless hiking and off-road biking trails. Plus, Mt. Rainier National Park is about an hour away.
- Winter sports lovers will enjoy Crystal Mountain Ski Resort
- Lots of local community events throughout the year
White River School District
- Elk Ridge Elementary
- Glacier Middle School
- White River High School
Please contact us at 888-302-1252 to schedule a tour Perkins Prairie.
Exteriors With Character
- Custom-designed architectural styles created for Perkins Prairie
- Durable and attractive limited lifetime warranty IKO Cambridge fiberglass asphalt roofing shingles
- Strong, low-maintenance fiber cement siding with stained shingle accents
- Artistically inspired exterior color schemes with coordinated trim and garages
- Designer 2 panel front entry door
- Professionally designed and enhanced front yard landscape
- Exposed aggregate custom concrete walks, patios and driveway with troweled joints
- Side and rear yard fencing
- 2 and 3 car garages (plan specific)
- Two hose bibs
- Cultured stone accents (plan specific)
Thoughtfully Detailed Master Suite
- Designer tile counters and tub decks with decorative accents
- Dramatic raised ceilings in master bedrooms (plan specific)
- Grand sized master vanities with dual sinks
- Soaking tub (plan specific)
- Professionally designed and coordinated finishes
- Beautiful, durable luxury vinyl plank flooring at entry, powder and kitchen with options for additional upgrades
- Elegant, raised panel painted doors throughout
- Designer paint combinations for walls and millwork throughout
- Elegantly sealed fireplace with fixed glass face panel
- Dramatic vinyl Low-E glass windows providing warmth and brightness with the natural daylight
Inspiring Kitchen Design
- Timeless shaker cabinets
- 36″ Upper cabinets with crown molding
- Slab granite counters with corresponding tile backsplash
- Large, single bowl stainless steel sink
- Frigidaire stainless steel appliances
- Gas range
- Pre-plumbed for ice maker
- Contemporary handles
- Gas furnace with electronic ignition
- Tankless gas water heater (energy conserving)
- 2×6 exterior wall construction
- Pex or equal, water piping for quieter, more freeze resistant water supply
- Recycling of construction waste
- Nest thermostat option
- Electric car charge prewire in garage option
Personal Crafting Of Your Conner Home
- Optional outdoor living space
- Laundry room sink (plan specific)
- Variety of flooring and counter materials including hardwood, tile, and carpet
- Selections of many interior finishes and colors
- Window screens on all operable windows
- Front load or top load washers and dryers
- Selection of refrigerators
There are currently no news items or events for this community. Please check back soon.
This floor plan is sold out!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Approx. 2,159 sq. ft.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Approx. 2,464 sq. ft.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.75 Bathrooms
- Approx. 2,879 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approx. 1,872 sq. ft.