Virtual Tour Available!
Conner Homes is proud to introduce our new home community in beautiful Issaquah. Welcome to RIVA, featuring 36 spacious new townhomes that range from 1,526 to 2,430 sq. ft, have 2 or 3 bedrooms and attached garage. RIVA is the perfect lock-and-leave home for busy people where you won’t sacrifice luxury or convenience. As always, Conner Homes took care to integrate these contemporary townhomes with the Issaquah outdoors lifestyle. Not only will you have views of the Issaquah foothills, but there is also a trailhead right across the street from RIVA that provides you with immediate access to Cougar Mountain trails.
RIVA homeowners enjoy one of the best locations on the Eastside. RIVA is only minutes from shopping and services, commuter routes and transit, major employers, and unmatched recreational opportunities.
- Avoid the traffic to and from the Sammamish Plateau – only 1 mile to I-90. Go direct into Seattle or connect with I-405 to downtown Bellevue, Kirkland, or Renton.
- Only 9 miles from the main Microsoft Redmond campus and to Amazon and other employers in Bellevue
- Walk to the Issaquah Transit Center for routes 200, 208, 214, 269, 271, 554, and 556
- The Amazon SLU Shuttle and Microsoft Issaquah Connecter are only minutes away
Your Shopping Needs Are Nearby
One of the advantages of living in Issaquah is the variety of nearby shopping and services. At RIVA, spend less time driving and more time with family and friends.
- Costco, Lowe’s, Target, restaurants, and brewpubs are about a 10-minute drive
- Lots of grocery alternatives: QFC, Safeway, PCC, and Trader Joe’s
- Gilman Village – over 40 restaurants and shops. http://gilmanvillage.com/about_a001.php3
Living in Issaquah
- The award-winning Village Theater is located in downtown Issaquah. https://downtownissaquah.com/things-to-do-in-issaquah/
- Historic and fun downtown Issaquah shops, restaurants, and festivals https://downtownissaquah.com
- Issaquah Community Center https://www.issaquahwa.gov/index.aspx?nid=768
- Community events throughout the year https://downtownissaquah.com/events-2/
Amazing Recreation Choices
If you want to embrace the Pacific Northwest lifestyle in full, RIVA is your starting point. Whether you like to fish, hike, ski, bike or enjoy cultural activities, Issaquah offers no shortage of options. At RIVA, you’ll never be bored.
- The Cougar Mountain Regional Park has 35 miles of trails – with a trailhead across the street from RIVA! Other trails all along I-90, including Tiger Mountain and the popular hike to Snow Lake
- Winter sports lovers are only about 45 minutes from Snoqualmie Pass skiing and snowboarding
- Lake Sammamish State Park with boating, trails, and fishing. Take the East Lake Sammamish Trail to Redmond. https://www.lakesammamishfriends.org/park-info
- Duthie Hill Mountain Bike park
- Issaquah Jules Boehm Pool https://www.issaquahwa.gov/index.aspx?nid=793
A new home community like RIVA will sell quickly. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to own a new Conner Homes townhome in Issaquah. We’ve been building new homes in the Seattle area for over 60 years and are one of the last family-owned homebuilders who still deliver that personal touch.
Please contact us at 888-302-1252 to schedule a home tour.
Exteriors with Character
- Custom-designed contemporary architectural styles created for Riva
- Durable and attractive limited lifetime warranty roofing
- Hardie Plank fiber cement siding and trims in artistically inspired exterior color schemes
- Superior framing materials including I Series floor joist and solid lumber Doug fir studs
- Thermatru 3-lite contemporary entry door
- Insulated 1 and 2-car garage doors
- Covered waterproof deck
- Fully landscaped and irrigated yards and hose bib
- Homeowner association maintained landscaping
Thoughtfully Detailed Master Suite
- Dramatic vaulted ceilings in master bedrooms
- Large master baths with designer tile floors
- Grand sized master vanities with dual sinks
- Designer tile counters with decorative accents on vanity
- Tile shower surround with deco tile accents, shelves, and niches
- Professionally designed and coordinated finishes
- Beautiful, hardwood flooring at entry, powder, and kitchen with options for additional upgrades
- Contemporary recessed panel white painted doors throughout
- Ultra efficient vinyl Low-E glass windows providing warmth and brightness with natural daylight views of protected wildlife buffer. 0.28 U factor, two levels below typical builders.
- Window screens on all operable windows standard
- Mini split Mitsubishi air conditioning and heating on main floor and master bedroom standard
- Icona steel metal railing
- Hemlock wood base trim in wet areas for better durability and longevity
- Dependable Schlage Hardware
- 5/8” drywall throughout for a quieter home
- Contemporary floor to ceiling tile fireplace surround
- Cat-5E Ethernet wire to all bedrooms, bonus rooms, and great room for a more reliable and faster internet connection. All homerun to a central smart panel location.
- WiFi transparent Smart panel that allows a stronger WiFi signal while conveniently hiding away the internet providers equipment
- Combination USB outlets in Kitchen and Master Bedroom for charging devices without a cube taking up the outlet space
- Deako smart lighting packages allowing control of your lights from any phone, tablet or voice control device. Set timers, away scenes, or activity scenes. Deako operates via Bluetooth mesh network keeping WiFi traffic to a minimum. Compatible with most hub systems.
- Cat-5E Ethernet wired WiFi access points on lower and middle floor for a more robust WiFi network, if desired.
- Cat-5E wired to doorbell location for future upgrade to camera door bell
Inspiring Kitchen Design
- Slab quartz counters with corresponding full height tile backsplash
- 42″ Upper cabinets with crown molding
- Under cabinet kitchen lighting
- Timeless shaker cabinets with concealed and slow-close hinges
- Large, single bowl stainless steel sink
- Electrolux stainless steel appliances
- Pre-plumbed for ice maker
- Contemporary handles
- Electrolux 30” freestanding gas range
- High Efficiency Mini split heating and AC on main floor and master bedroom
- High Efficiency Tankless gas water heater
- 2×6 exterior wall construction
- Pex (or equal) water piping for quieter, more freeze resistant water supply
- Recycling of construction waste
- Electric car charge prewire in garage option
- Every unit has a Pressure Reducing Valve installed standard to extend the life of plumbing fixtures in the home
Personal Crafting of your Conner Home
- Personal design center appointments available to offer a variety of flooring and counter materials including quartz, tile and carpet
- Selection of refrigerators, washers and dryers
- Wi-fi garage door opener with battery backup
There are currently no news items or events for this community. Please check back soon.
Residence 1A - 1-Car
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Approx. 1,720 sq. ft.
Residence 1A - 2-Car
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.75 Bathrooms
- Approx. 1,536 sq. ft.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.75 Bathrooms
- Approx. 1,526 sq. ft.