Now Selling! Virtual Tour Our Fully Furnished Model Home!
Quiet and peaceful living in Seattle! Wind Rose, a new Conner Homes neighborhood located within the Greenbridge master-planned community, offers spacious 2 and 3-story single-family homes that range from 2,402 – 2,726 sq. ft. and include fully fenced and landscaped back yards. Wind Rose is conveniently located to public transportation that will take you into downtown Seattle, West Seattle, Capitol Hill, and Bellevue.
Why buy a resale home that will need repairs when you can buy a new single-family home in Seattle for the same price?
Great Location and Amenities
- Many Wind Rose homes border green space and have territorial or Boeing Field views – watch planes land!
- Work at Amazon, Boeing, or downtown? You can’t beat the easy commute. There are several nearby transit options, including the 131 Express bus that goes right into downtown Seattle
- Easy access to I-5, SR 99, and SR 509, West Seattle, downtown Seattle, and Renton/Tukwila
- Whether you travel for work or for pleasure, SEATAC Airport is a convenient 15 minute drive
- Safeway and QFC Supermarkets are a short 6 minutes drive from Wind Rose. Westwood Village Shopping Center, with many major retailers, is also a short 6 minutes drive away. The short commute to West Seattle is easy when you want to take advantage of the many dining and shopping options the area as to offer.
- White Center is the new popular Seattle neighborhood! http://visitwhitecenter.com
- Read what SeattleMet magazine says about our location: https://www.seattlemet.com/articles/2017/4/20/the-10-hottest-neighborhoods-in-seattle-in-2017
- The master-planned community of Greenbridge features a library, community center, community parks, trails, and other local conveniences. Nearby Westcrest Park has a great off-leash dog park to enjoy with your favorite pup.
New homes at Wind Rose will sell quickly for many reasons, including competitive pricing, location, functional floorplans, designer finishes, and local amenities are just a few. Finding new single-family construction in Seattle priced in the $600’s is nearly impossible, so don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to own a new home that you can make your own. Conner Homes has been building new homes in the Seattle area for over 60 years and we are one of the last family-owned home builders who still deliver a personal touch.
Please contact us at 888-302-1252 to schedule a personal appointment or questions about living at Wind Rose.
Exteriors with Character
- Custom-designed architectural styles created for Wind Rose
- Durable and attractive limited lifetime warranty IKO asphalt roofing shingles
- Strong, low-maintenance fiber cement siding and trims
- Artistically inspired exterior color schemes
- Designer fiberglass front entry door with 3/4 lite glass
- Professionally designed front and rear yard landscaping
- Exposed aggregate custom concrete walks, patios and driveways
- 2-car garages
- Two hose bibs
- Covered deck or patio
Thoughtfully Detailed Master Suite
- Designer tile counters with decorative accents
- Dramatic raised ceilings in master bedrooms
- Grand sized master vanities with dual sinks
- Tile shower surround with deco tiles
- Professionally designed and coordinated finishes
- Beautiful, durable luxury vinyl plank flooring at entry, powder, mud room, and kitchen with options for additional locations
- Contemporary recessed panel painted doors throughout
- Dramatic vinyl Low-E glass windows providing warmth and brightness with natural daylight
- Window screens on all operable windows
Smart Home /Technology
- Cat-6E ethernet
- Smart panel
- WIFI Thermostat
- TV and data plate in all bedrooms, family, bonus and den (plan specific)
Inspiring Kitchen Design
- Timeless shaker cabinets
- 36″ Upper cabinets with crown molding
- Slab granite counters with corresponding 6” slab backsplash
- Large, single bowl stainless steel sink
- Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
- Pre-plumbed for ice maker
- Contemporary handles
- Whirlpool 30” gas range
- 3 Star Built Green Rating
- 95% AFUE natural gas furnace
- Tankless water heater
- 2×6 exterior wall construction
- Pex (or equal) water piping for quieter, more freeze resistant water supply
- Recycling of construction waste
- Electric car charge pre-wire in garage option
Personal Crafting of your Conner Homes
- Laundry room sink and cabinets (plan specific)
- Variety of flooring and counter materials including quartz, tile, and carpet
- Selection of refrigerators
- Wi-fi garage door opener
- Icona metal railing
- Air conditioning option
There are currently no news items or events for this community. Please check back soon.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.25 Bathrooms
- Approx. 2,402 sq. ft.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.25 Bathrooms
- Approx. 2,682 sq. ft.