Easy Steps for a Safe Homebuying Experience at Conner Homes
We look forward to helping you find the home of your dreams. And as a locally owned homebuilder for the past 60 years, we want you to know we're here to support our community in every way we can. We are taking the utmost precautions to ensure the safety of our team, you, and the community. Here are some simple steps we can all do to make the homebuying experience at Conner Homes safer for everyone.
STEPS YOU CAN TAKE:
1. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT - Plan ahead and schedule an appointment via live chat on our website, email, or call 1-888-302-1252 before you visit.
2. MAKE SURE YOU ANSWER "NO" TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Is anyone in your home currently sick or quarantined?
- Has anyone in your home been in direct contact with anyone with the COVID-19 virus?
- Are there any other risks for COVID-19 at your home (such as recent travel)?
3. WEAR A FACE MASK - Please wear a face mask, just as our sales representatives will be wearing masks. If you don't have one, we will provide one.
4. SIX FEET APART - Remember to keep a distance of at least six feet from each other at all times.
5. LIMIT 2 PERSONS PER APPOINTMENT - Three people total for a minimum of 30 minutes.
STEPS WE'RE TAKING:
1. Wear our own PPE and doing all of the above.
2. Frequently Cleaning and disinfecting all high surface areas.
3. Onsite signage reminders for everyone to maintain 6 ft apart.
4. Covid-19 cleans of our models and sales offices.
5. Providing hand sanitizer and masks as needed.
Thank you for your cooperation, getting through this is truly a team effort.