Working together to make the dream of new home ownership a reality for thousands of people since 1959.
For 60 years, Conner Homes has been creating great neighborhoods and customer experiences. Over 75% of our homes are sold with the help of you – our broker partners. We like to keep things simple.
Selling Office Commission (SOC)* is paid to licensed brokers procuring the sale of the home per the terms of the individual published NWMLS listing. Registrations can be made the following ways:
- Register yourself and your customer by filling out the form below –OR--
- Accompany your customer and register on their first visit to a Conner Homes community by completing a registration card –OR--
- Have your customer register you as their agent on their first visit to the community by completing a registration card with your name and contact information.
- Registrations are valid for 60 days, for only one community, and must be included with any offer or purchase and sale agreement.
- Customer must be new to Conner Homes and have not visited one of our communities previously or registered either online or in person.
- The agent or broker is not also the buyer.
Additional conditions as follows:
If an offer sheet or Purchase and Sale Agreement is submitted where you have not met the above criteria, we will determine if a selling office commission applies and for what amount, paid at closing.
*Depending on the community, SOC will either be a flat rate or a percentage of the base price. See sales representative for details. 05.24.2021