Current Career Opportunities
Conner Homes is a rewarding place to work. You’ll be surrounded by smart people with a high work ethic and strong character who are driven to work in the most efficient, effective manner, resulting in the highest customer satisfaction. It’s having the flexibility to utilize your skills and your eagerness to learn in a group of self-motivated, proactive individuals. It’s a place where new ideas are championed, creativity and collaboration are valued and individual contributions influence the course of the company.
We are always seeking individuals committed to professional growth with a constant drive for innovation. Conner Homes offers a great deal of diversity in one company, including: land development, design, marketing, sales, construction management, accounting, estimating, field construction and many types of construction. We invite you to explore the choices available with Conner Homes.
Conner Homes, a local home builder with a 60 year history in the Puget Sound region is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic individual to join our talented group as a New Home Online Sales Associate who will support the sales and marketing initiatives of Conner Homes. The position responds, qualifies and manages eLead and phone call information requests.
- Provide same day, immediate email/phone response to all eLeads from Conner Homes website and 3rd party sources
- Respond quickly to “Live Chat” inquiries and convert to on-site appointments
- Qualify eLeads and follow up multiple times with online prospects until an appointment is made to meet with an on-site Salesperson
- Send out marketing collateral to eLeads
- Maintain a database of eLeads through CRM
- Maintain a toll-free number and voicemail for eLeads
- Assist prospect in selecting the best Conner Homes community for prospective homebuyers
- Conduct and manage ongoing email campaigns, newsletters and online community launches
- Work with Marketing team to create robust inbound marketing programs
- Be the company “expert” and trainer on CRM activity
- Provide reporting of eLead activity and sales conversion
- Monitor website data on the company website and 3rd party websites
- Provide reporting, conversion rates, aggregate data and make recommendations based on results to improve the online customer experience
- Provides consistent follow-up with all leads received at the appropriate milestones
- Perform and maintain competitive email marketing and website market research
- Other projects as assigned
- Enjoys sales and marketing activities. High energy, positive, can-do attitude
- WA Real Estate Salesperson License required – Current and in good standing with DOL
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree preferred, in marketing or related business field
- Two years+ of sales/marketing experience. Real estate marketing or homebuilding industry experience is preferred
- Advanced internet, email, and sales contact CRM experience
- Proficient at overcoming various sales objectives and concerns
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and CRM management
- Typing 45 WPM+
- Detail-oriented, outstanding follow-up skills, customer-focused
- Excellent email writing and telephone communication skills
- Solid organizational, planning, and managing skills
- Must be able to work in an unstructured environment and quickly tackle ad-hoc projects with minimal supervision
- Prioritize time well, juggle several projects at once and experience working under deadlines
- Frequent standing, walking (including stairs and uneven ground) and sitting; occasional lifting.
- May require occasional driving of customers from sales office to community lots.
- Environmental conditions vary depending on weather, stage of production, and where work takes place. Some of the following conditions apply at various times, hot, cold, wet, dry, muddy, humid, windy, calm, bright, dark, noisy, dusty, poor lighting, poor ventilation, temperature variations, fog and rain. Airborne particles such as wood dust, drywall dusts, etc. are common in the field environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.