Current Career Opportunities
Conner Homes is a rewarding place to work. You’ll be surrounded by smart people with a high work ethic and strong character who are driven to work in the most efficient, effective manner, resulting in the highest customer satisfaction. It’s having the flexibility to utilize your skills and your eagerness to learn in a group of self-motivated, proactive individuals. It’s a place where new ideas are championed, creativity and collaboration are valued and individual contributions influence the course of the company.
We are always seeking individuals committed to professional growth with a constant drive for innovation. Conner Homes offers a great deal of diversity in one company, including: land development, design, marketing, sales, construction management, accounting, estimating, field construction and many types of construction. We invite you to explore the choices available with Conner Homes.
Conner Homes has been building quality homes in the Northwest for over 60 years. As a multi-generational, family-owned business, we live in the community where we build. And since we plan to be here for the next 60 years and beyond, it's essential that our homes — and our service — stand the test of time.
Superintendent General Responsibilities
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in compliance with our standards and procedures as well as current WISHA and OSHA regulations.
- Manage home construction and plat improvements to schedule, budget, performance and maintenance.
- Adhere to applicable building codes, manufacturer’s specifications, Conner construction and quality standards, budgets, systems and procedures.
- Review plans, specs and change orders prior to construction.
- Maintain and display positive attitude and attributes.
- Effectively communicate expectations.
- Investigate and correct mistakes on plans, specs, take-offs, etc.
- Anticipate and solve problems, visualize how finished product will look, clarify uncertainties.
- Provide strong leadership as the focal point for all on-site operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Construction Management, or related field; or 2+ years of directly related experience and/or training.
- Residential/new home building experience.
- Budget management skills.
- Team Player.
- MS Office proficiency.
- High quality standards.
- Positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Effective time-management skills.
- Ability to be flexible.
- Highly organized with strong attention to details and follow-through.
- Proven ability to work with multiple projects and manage competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
At Conner, you’ll be surrounded by smart people with strong work ethics whose mission is to maximize value to customers, the community, and our peers by working efficiently to produce sustainably-built, high quality homes and neighborhoods. Conner is a place where new ideas are championed, creativity and collaboration are valued, and individual contributions influence the course of the company.
Local applicants strongly preferred. No relo assistance available.
Job Type: Full-time
We follow CDC guidelines and WA state mandates for Covid-19.