Current Career Opportunities
Joining Conner Homes is a truly enriching experience. Our team is a dynamic assembly of bright minds, exemplifying a strong work ethic and unwavering character. Together, we are dedicated to achieving top-notch customer satisfaction through efficient and effective work. Working here means having the freedom to leverage your skills and passion for learning among a group of self-driven and proactive individuals. It's an environment where novel ideas are celebrated, creativity and collaboration are paramount, and individual contributions steer the company's direction.
We are always on the lookout for individuals who are committed to personal and professional growth, fueled by an unceasing hunger for innovation. At Conner Homes, you'll find a multitude of opportunities across various fields, including land development, design, marketing, sales, construction management, accounting, estimating, field construction, and more. We invite you to explore the diverse career paths available within Conner Homes.
Real Estate Sales Representative - New Home Communities
$50,000 - $140,000 a year
CONNER HOMES REAL ESTATE SALES GROUP
We have been creating great neighborhoods and customer experiences since 1959. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our New Homes Sales Team!
REAL ESTATE SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOB OPENING
The Sales Representative will assist clients with buying new homes built by the Conner Homes Group. This position requires an understanding of the power of the Conner Homes brand and the unique customer value proposition in the assigned community. You will engage in the Conner Homes’ training and selling process to convert traffic to sales per sales plan, while maintaining the highest level of customer experience.
You will sell the benefits of the community, reputation of Conner Homes and the quality and design of company products, construction, and service. Prospecting, driving, and converting traffic are key expectations of this position.
Position Duites and Expectations:
- Adheres to and follows all rules and expectations outlined by the Department of Licensing and NWMLS and will keep all listings current.
- Inputs traffic, sales, updates, and effectively utilizes data in the Company's Customer Relationship Management (currently Hub spot) daily so that reporting is accurate.
- Manages all backlog via the CRM (Hub spot) including email, tasks, and all other requirements of the CRM, including direct communication with home buyers through closing.
- Follows all Conner Homes sales processes as outlined in training and sales operations manual.
- Walks all homes in process routinely with construction team to make sure correct options are in place, community “is always for sale”, website information is accurate, and that expectations are properly set with customers.
- Coordinates and manages weekly team meeting with construction team to manage backlog, customer experience and general community management.
- Effectively communicates the key differentiator touch points as to why the customer should purchase a home from Conner Homes versus other builders. Prepares, plans and delivers clear and persuasive sales presentations.
- Works collaboratively with other team members to ensure that the entire process is seamless from set up of model homes to close of sale and delivery of homes.
- Is available as needed (even on days off) to make sure the customer experience is always a first priority.
- Monitors and shops competitive products, providing feedback to management to ensure appropriate team members and management are kept abreast of changes in the market.
- Acknowledges and understands that mystery performance shops (audio and video) will be performed regularly.
- Adheres to Conner Homes Safety Standards
- Acknowledges and understands that you cannot perform any real estate representation outside of the Conner Homes Real Estate Sales Group without prior written authorization.
- An active state specific Real Estate or Broker license in good standing required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of previous real estate sales experience required. Must be available to work weekends.
- Working knowledge of critical path and relationship selling, and fundamental knowledge of finance options.
- Basic understanding of construction process and terminology, option selection process, escrow process, and customer care process.
- Solid interpersonal skills and experience in negotiation, mediation, and conflict resolution.
- Ability to demonstrate honesty, dependability, flexibility, attentiveness, thoroughness, initiative, and punctuality in all work behaviors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Frequent standing, walking (including stairs and uneven ground) and sitting; occasional lifting.
- May require occasional driving of customers from sales office to community lots. Environmental conditions vary depending on weather, stage of production, and where work takes place. Some of the following conditions apply at various times, hot, cold, wet, dry, muddy, humid, windy, calm, bright, dark, noisy, dusty, poor lighting, poor ventilation, temperature variations, fog and rain. Airborne particles such as wood dust, drywall dusts, etc. are common in the field environment.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time position with benefits. It has a base salary + commission depending on experience. Commission will be paid per closing of home sold in assigned community.
- Medical / Dental
- Health Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Life Insurance
- Time Away from Work and Holiday Calendar
- NWMLS – dues are paid by the Company
- Washington State Real Estate License renewal fees – reimbursement up to $200 annually for continuing education
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends as needed
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Real Estate Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Real Estate License (Required)
Work Location: In person
*Use the form to the right if you are interested in working with us!