Latham by Conner Homes
11512 SE 236th St
Kent, WA 98031
2,101 - 2,726 Sq. Ft.
3 - 5 Beds
2.25 - 2.75 Baths
2 Car Garage
Latham is a charming community of 28 exquisite homes nestled within the East Hill of Kent. With easy access to Hwy 167 and I-405, residents will enjoy a convenient location that makes commuting a breeze. The homes at Latham offer a relaxing and comfortable living experience with 2-story designs ranging from 2,101 to 2,726 square feet. Each home boasts up to 5 spacious bedrooms and 3 modern baths, along with a unique farmhouse or contemporary elevation and covered outdoor living areas.
Latham homes are designed with the highest level of features, including beautifully crafted LVP on the main floor, Quartz counters, and extra windows for light-filled interiors. The gourmet kitchen comes equipped with a cooktop and hood vents, perfect for preparing delectable meals for family and friends. The interiors and finishes of every home have been hand-selected by professional interior designers to ensure that no two homes are the same.
Be among the first to purchase a home in this great community. Join our interest list to receive the latest information.
- Kent’s Popular East Hill
- 3 - 5 Bedrooms
- Main Floor Bedrooms Available
- Walking distance to parks
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Covered Patios & Porches
- Private Community Park
- Easy access to SR 167 & I-405
- Close to Shopping & Services
- Nearby Parks & Recreation
PHOTOS & VIDEO
OUR TRUSTED LENDERS MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO PURCHASE A NEW HOME
PLANS & PRICING
DISCOVER THE PERFECT HOME FOR YOUR UNIQUE LIFESTYLE. LIVE BETTER WITH CONNER HOMES.
THE CONNER HOMES DIFFERENCE
Home Exteriors with Character
- Thoughtful combination of contemporary and traditional designs
- Durable, low-maintenance siding products
- Designer smooth fiberglass front door with Craftsman 4-lite glass
- Artistically inspired exterior color schemes with coordinated trim and garages
- Exterior accents of low-maintenance Hardi Cementitious trim
- Professionally designed front and rear yard landscaping
- Fully fenced and landscaped rear yard
- Covered patio
- BBQ gas stub
Thoughtfully Detailed Primary Suite
- Quartz counters with tile backsplash
- Grand sized primary vanities with dual sinks
- Freestanding soaking tub (Plan specific)
- Dramatic raised ceilings in primary bedrooms
- Tile shower surround with deco tiles
Inspiring Kitchen Designs
- 36” upper cabinets with contemporary crown molding
- LED under-cabinet lighting for work surfaces
- Quartz counters with full height tile backsplash
- Large, single bowl under-mount stainless steel sink complimented with sophisticated Moen faucet
- LG stainless steel appliances, including a 30” 5-burner range, microwave and dishwasher
- Soft close cabinet drawers and doors in kitchen with contemporary handles
- Refrigerator space pre-plumbed for ice-maker
- Built-in trash and recycling roll out cabinet
- Solid core doors passage throughout
- Luxury Vinyl Plank on the first floor
- Professionally designed and coordinated finishes
- Fireplace with fixed glass clean face panel and glass beads or log kit highlighted with tile wall surround
- Dramatic windows providing warmth and brightness with natural daylight
- Window screens on all operable windows
- Laundry room with sink and cabinets (Plan Specific)
- High efficienty electric heat pump for heating and cooling
- Energy savings hybrid hot water tank
- 2x6 exterior wall construction
- Pex or equal, water piping for quieter, more freeze resistant water supply
- Recyling of construction waste
- Low-E glass windows with screen
- Trane Nexia Wi-Fi programmable smart thermostat
- Smart low voltage package
- Prewire for electric vehicle charging
Smart Home Technology
- Cat-6E ethernet
- USB outlet in kitchen and primary bedroom
- Wi-Fi Thermostat
- TV and data plate in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi garage opener
South on WA-167
- From WA-167, take the S. 212th St. Exit.
- Turn left onto S. 212th St.
- Continue onto S. 208th St.
- Turn right onto 116th Ave. SE.
- Continue for almost 2 miles.
- Community entrance is on the right on SE 236th St.
North on WA-167
- From WA-167, take the S. 277th St. Exit.
- Turn right onto S. 277th St.
- Keep left to continue on SE 274th St.
- Continue onto 116th St. for 2.5 miles.
- Community entrance is on the left on SE 236th St.