314 S Spruce St
Buckley, WA 98321
1,872 - 3,226 Sq. Ft.
3 - 5 Beds
2 - 2.75 Baths
2 - 3 Car Garage
Perkins Prairie is a newly constructed Conner Homes community in Buckley WA, featuring stunning 3 to 5 bedroom single-family homes. With floor plans ranging from 1,872 – 3,226 sq. ft., these homes have been meticulously designed with a focus on attention to detail and quality. The bright and airy layout is complemented by flawless fixtures, and the open floor plans and covered patio create a spacious and inviting atmosphere.
Our homes also feature 2&3 - car garages, adding to the convenience of this stunning community. With a peaceful, private, and friendly neighborhood feel, Perkins Prairie offers the perfect balance of tranquility and accessibility to everything you could ever need.
Learn more about this great community today. Contact us to receive the latest information.
- Spacious Open Floor Plans
- Community Parks & Friendly Neighbors
- 3-Car Garages Plans Available
- Covered Outdoor Living Spaces
- Covered Outdoor Living Spaces
- Fully Fenced & Landscaped Backyards
- Rambler Floor Plans Available
- Endless Outdoor Activities
- Nearby Shopping & Services
Photos & Videos
OUR TRUSTED LENDERS MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO PURCHASE A HOME IN BUCKLEY TODAY.
Contact our lenders to get prequalified and learn more about rate lock options.
plans & pricing
DISCOVER THE PERFECT NEW HOME FOR YOUR UNIQUE LIFESTYLE, LIVE BETTER WITH CONNER HOMES IN BUCKLEY, WA!
THE CONNER HOMES DIFFERENCE
Home Exteriors with Character
- Durable and attractive limited lifetime warranty IKO Cambridge fiberglass asphalt roofing shingles
- Strong, low-maintenance fiber cement siding with painted shingle accents
- Artistically inspired architectural styles and exterior color schemes
- Designer 2 panel front entry door
- Professionally designed and enhanced front and side yard landscape
- Side and rear yard fencing
- 2 and 3 car garages (plan specific)
- Cultured stone accents (plan specific)
Thoughtfully Detailed Master Suite
- Designer tile counters and tub decks with decorative accents (plan specific)
- Dramatic raised ceilings in primary bedrooms (plan specific)
- Grand sized primary vanities with dual sinks
- Soaking tub (plan specific)
Exceptional Home Interiors
- Professionally designed and coordinated finishes
- Beautiful, durable luxury vinyl plank flooring and Mohawk brand carpeting
- Elegant, raised panel painted doors throughout
- Dramatic vinyl Low-E glass windows providing warmth and brightness with the natural daylight
Inspiring Kitchen Designs
- Timeless shaker square cabinets with contemporary handles and soft close doors and drawers
- 36" Upper cabinets with crown molding
- Quartz counters with tile backsplash
- Large, single bowl stainless steel sink
- Frigidaire stainless steel appliances including gas range, microwave, and dishwasher
- Pre-plumbed for ice maker
- Energy efficient heat pump with air conditioning and supplemental gas furance
- Energy conserving electric heat pump water heater
- 2x6 exterior wall construction
- Pex or equal, water piping for quieter, more freeze resistant water supply
- Honeywell Pro T10 Thermostat
- Smart low voltage
- Recycling of construction waste
- Optional electric car charger prewire in garage
- From Bonney Lake head East on WA-410.
- Continue on WA-410 E.
- Turn right onto WA-165 S.
- Turn left on Ryan Road.
- Perkins Prairie will be on your left.
Contact us to get community updates at Perkins Prairie.