Only 3 Homes Remain!
456 S. Sergeant Street
Buckley, WA 98321
1,872 - 3,326 Sq. Ft.
3 - 4 Beds
2 - 2.75 Baths
2 - 3 Car Garage
Perkins Prairie, a beautifully designed Conner Homes community in Buckley, WA features 3, 4 and 5 bedroom single-family homes ranging from 1,872 – 3,226 sq. ft.
Roomy and spacious, the homes feature open floor plans with both covered patio and covered deck options, 2 and 3 car garages, and a community park that is always filled with neighbors. Visit us and find out why Conner Homes has been building new homes in the Seattle area for over 60 years and we are one of the last family-owned homebuilders who still deliver a personal touch.
- Roomy and Spacious
- Floor Plans with Both Covered Patio and Covered Deck Options
- Community Park that is Always Filled with Neighbors
- 2 and 3-Car Garages
- “Earth Sense” Features
- Covered Outdoor Living Spaces
Photos & Videos
plans & pricing
Discover the perfect home for your unique lifestyle, live better with Conner Homes!
the conner homes difference
Exterior with Character
- Custom-designed architectural styles created for Perkins Prairie
- Durable and attractive limited lifetime warranty IKO Cambridge fiberglass asphalt roofing shingles
- Strong, low-maintenance fiber cement siding with stained shingle accents
- Artistically inspired exterior color schemes with coordinated trim and garages
- Designer 2 panel front entry door
- Professionally designed and enhanced front yard landscape
- Exposed aggregate custom concrete walks, patios and driveway with troweled joints
- Side and rear yard fencing
- 2 and 3 car garages (plan specific)
- Professionally designed and coordinated finishes
- Beautiful, durable luxury vinyl plank flooring at entry, powder and kitchen with options for additional upgrades
- Elegant, raised panel painted doors throughout
- Designer paint combinations for walls and millwork throughout
- Elegantly sealed fireplace with fixed glass face panel
- Dramatic vinyl Low-E glass windows providing warmth and brightness with the natural daylight
Inspirational Kitchen Designs
- 36" Upper cabinets with crown molding
- Slab granite counters with corresponding tile backsplash
- Large, single bowl stainless steel sink
- Frigidaire stainless steel appliances
- Gas Range
- Pre-plumbed for ice maker
- Contemporary handles
- Gas furnace with electrical ignition
- Tankless gas water heater
- 2×6 exterior wall construction
- Pex, water piping for quieter, more freeze resistant water supply
- Recycling of construction waste
- Low-E glass windows with screens
Personal Crafting of Your Conner Homes
- Optional outdoor living space
- Laundry room sink (plan specific)
- Variety of flooring and counter materials including hardwood, tile, and carpet
- Selections of many interior finishes and colors
- Window screens on all operable windows
- Front load or top load washers and dryers
- Selection of refrigerators
What make Conner Homes stand apart from other builders?The Conner Difference
- From Bonney Lake head East on WA-410.
- Continue on WA-410 E.
- Turn right onto WA-165 S.
- Turn left on Ryan Road.
- Perkins Prairie will be on your left.
Join our interest list to get community updates or incentive at Perkins Prairie.