Phase 4 Coming Spring 2022!
Perkins Prairie by Conner Homes
Buckley, WA 98321
1,872 - 3,326 Sq. Ft.
3 - 4 Beds
2 - 2.75 Baths
2 - 3 Car Garage
Perkins Prairie, a beautifully designed Conner Homes community in Buckley, WA features 3, 4 and 5 bedroom single-family homes ranging from 1,872 – 3,226 sq. ft.
Roomy and spacious, the homes feature open floor plans with both covered patio and covered deck options, 2 and 3 car garages, and a community park that is always filled with neighbors.
- Roomy and Spacious
- Floor Plans with Both Covered Patio and Covered Deck Options
- Community Park that is Always Filled with Neighbors
- 2 and 3-Car Garages
- “Earth Sense” Features
- Covered Outdoor Living Spaces
Photos & Videos
plans & pricing
Discover the perfect home for your unique lifestyle, live better with Conner Homes!
the conner homes difference
- Custom-designed architectural styles created for Perkins Prairie
- Durable and attractive limited lifetime warranty IKO Cambridge fiberglass asphalt roofing shingles
- Strong, low-maintenance fiber cement siding with stained shingle accents
- Artistically inspired exterior color schemes with coordinated trim and garages
- Designer 2 panel front entry door
- Professionally designed and enhanced front yard landscape
- Exposed aggregate custom concrete walks, patios and driveway with troweled joints
- Side and rear yard fencing
- 2 and 3 car garages (plan specific)
- Professionally designed and coordinated finishes
- Beautiful, durable luxury vinyl plank flooring at entry, powder and kitchen with options for additional upgrades
- Elegant, raised panel painted doors throughout
- Designer paint combinations for walls and millwork throughout
- Elegantly sealed fireplace with fixed glass face panel
- Dramatic vinyl Low-E glass windows providing warmth and brightness with the natural daylight
INSPIRING KITCHEN DESIGN
- 36" Upper cabinets with crown molding
- Slab granite counters with corresponding tile backsplash
- Large, single bowl stainless steel sink
- Frigidaire stainless steel appliances
- Gas Range
- Pre-plumbed for ice maker
- Contemporary handles
- Gas furnace with electrical ignition
- Tankless gas water heater
- 2×6 exterior wall construction
- Pex, water piping for quieter, more freeze resistant water supply
- Recycling of construction waste
- Low-E glass windows with screens
PERSONAL CRAFTING OF YOUR CONNER HOME
- Optional outdoor living space
- Laundry room sink (plan specific)
- Variety of flooring and counter materials including hardwood, tile, and carpet
- Selections of many interior finishes and colors
- Window screens on all operable windows
- Front load or top load washers and dryers
- Selection of refrigerators
What make Conner Homes stand apart from other builders?The Conner Difference
- From Bonney Lake head East on WA-410.
- Continue on WA-410 E.
- Turn right onto WA-165 S.
- Turn left on Ryan Road.
- Perkins Prairie will be on your left.
Join our interest list to get community updates or incentive at Perkins Prairie.